Ph.D., University of Dundee, Scotland, 2004
Some specific interests include the following:
- Probabilistic modeling of biological processes; see, e.g., my work with collaborators on DNA molecular motors.
- Homogenization approaches to tissue-level transport phenomena and chemotactic processes.
- Pharmacokinetic modeling for Tau-based imaging of neurofibrillary lesions.
- Computational modeling and analysis of gene regulatory networks and mitochondrial networks
- Modeling of oxygen transport in arterial networks and reconstructive tissue flaps.
NSF CAREER award. Mesoscale Computational Modeling of Intracellular Soft Matter. Period of performance: June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2021. Principal Investigator: Anastasios Matzavinos.
NSF CDS&E-MSS award. Collaborative Research: Computational Modeling, Simulation, and Validation for Tissue Transplantation. Period of performance: August 1, 2015 - July 31, 2018. Principal Investigator: Anastasios Matzavinos.
Nominated and elected full member of Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society, 2012.
Awarded a Mathematical Biosciences Institute (MBI) Early Career Award, 2011.